- Open the link to your signature in Safari on your iPhone.
- Select and copy your signature to your iPhones clipboard.
- Open the settings app and go to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars then signature.
- Paste your signature and shake to undo formatting.
- Now your signature should show in your new emails.
If you are using your signature on iOS 10 please make sure to update to iOS 10.0.2 as the shake to undo was missing from iOS 10 but was then added back in iOS 10.0.2.
Please sign in to leave a comment.