To install your signature on Outlook for iOS please follow these steps:
- The first step to install your signature is to get the link to your signature to your phone. You can do that a few different ways but if you have an account on htmlsig you can click on the email envelope next to your signature on your dashboard. This will send the email signature with instructions to the email in the signature.
- Once you open the htmlsig page with your signature on your phone, click on the view source code button, it will pop open a modal window from which you will copy the code for your signature to your iPhone's clipboard
- Once the code is in your iPhone clipboard, close your browser and open Outlook, click on the Hamburger menu on the top left of the screen and on the menu that shows up click on the setting cog on the bottom left of the screen.
- From the settings menu click on the signature item and paste the code from your clipboard.
- Once the code is pasted in the signature settings, close the settings menu and you are done.
- Create a new email to make sure your signature is loading and that's it your signature is installed!
That is it, now your signature is installed and ready to be used in Outlook for iOS
Article is closed for comments.