Please note that you should avoid using Safari when copying your email signature, in some cases, it causes layout errors in your email signature. Please use Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Select the email signature using your cursor and copy it to your clipboard.
- Open Outlook and go to your preferences.
- Select signatures then the + button.
- Paste your signature in the text field.
- Close this window and your email signature should be working.
For some version of outlook 2016, you may see a clipboard icon after you paste the signature. Click on the icon and choose "Keep source formatting"